Name: Amane Amagi (天木アマネ)Age: 13Partner: Relemon > Pokomon > Renamon > Kyubimon > Taomon > SakuyamonGender: FemaleVirtue/Crest: PurityNationality: JapaneseHeight: 153 cmAppearance Description: Short brown hair, often with hair clips. Right bangs. Round purplish blue eyes.
Personality: Peppy, carefree, and adoring cute and pretty things that sometimes aren’t exactly cute are what best described her. Likes to give people cute nicknames, and the type to do things without thinking. As compared to her twin, she is more active, optimist, yet doesn’t have any sense of calculation. She likes to help people, and has a brute stamina and strength. However, she’s not good at interacting with males as she spent her junior high school in an all-girls school, though her main reason was for the uniform.
When provoked, she changed her way of speaking to a more boyish one and can be scary— she even got used beating up thugs she often met on her way home to the point she’s referred as the ‘knight’ of the school. Her kicks are mainly strong, and she used boots with soft edges as a ‘handicap’ in her fights. Despite her strength, she can’t beat her sister Takane in any kind of fights.
She accidentally encountered a baby Digimon with her twin when she was 5, and her having the virtue needed made her a Chosen Child.
She and her twin was very close, and their parents didn’t tell them which one is ‘older’— until one day her parents separate ways when she was ten, also separating them. Amane was taken by her father while Takane was taken by her mother and then they lived in far different towns. Her carefree dad lets her do what she wants, and lets her enter an all girls school where Amane made lots of friends– though it ends up worsening her interaction with boys. She send emails to Takane everyday, despite how all her replies stopped since she was eleven– unknown to her, her sister was jealous of her because she wasn’t free with her strict mother.
One day, when Amane is on her way home, she found a strange device. Soon enough, she was transported to Digital World and met her twin once again….
- With Partner Digimon (Renamon): The carefree Amane finds her cute and sometimes calls her partner ‘fluffball’. Renamon, however, is more serious, often acts as the tsukkomi to Amane’s bokke and there’s even one time when Renamon wished her partner was Takane instead.
- With her twin (Takane Akagi): They were close, until they got separated. Takane is seriously jealous of Amane’s carefree personality and freedom to choose what she wants, as her mother was strict to her, while Amane didn’t realize what was wrong and thought Takane was just salty for no reason. They care for each other deeply, but will take a while until they reconciled.
- [more might be later]
- Cute things, cute Digimons (she almost find everything cute though)
- Sports and martial arts
- Having to interact with boys
- Math and such
- Having to think before doing something
Name: Takane Akagi (紅城 タカネ)Age: 13Partner: Dodomon > Wanyamon > Gaomon > Gaogamon > Mach Gaogamon > Z’d GarurumonGender: FemaleVirtue/Crest: KnowledgeNationality: JapaneseHeight: 154 cmAppearance Description: Long brown hair in a ponytail, purple eyes, black square-framed glasses (her eyesight is not that bad, though), round eyes. Her casual outfit are more blue-ish, while her uniform is red-ish
Personality: Overall, she’s more serious than Amane will ever be. However, all of her seriousness is often directed at her laziness– or for exact her desire to be ‘energy effective’. She knew lots of things, as she can study and understand things well in a small time, and can be considered as smart, but she refused to do things if they’re not important, and prefers lazing around doing her hobby–sleeping or mobile gaming.
However, as it was with her twin sister, she have a strong sense of justice and like to help people. Despite her laziness she even bothers to make a note for a classmate who often didn’t come to school due to sickness and gives food to stray cats, claiming it was out of boredom.
Despite not as strong as Amane is, she calculates her steps better than Amane is, and tend to win in their spar fights. She’s extremely good at throwing punches and throws, anything involving her hands (compared to Amane’s kicks). Alas, she still doesn’t like to be bind by rules she deemed as bothering her or not effective, which caused her conflict with her mother.
Amane’s twin sister. She accidentally encountered a baby Digimon with her twin when she was 5, and her having the virtue needed made her a Chosen Child.
She and her twin was very close, and for the purpose to not making them debating which is older, their parents didn’t tell them which one is ‘older’— until one day her parents separate ways when she was ten, also separating them. Amane was taken by her father while Takane was taken by her mother and then they lived in far different towns.
Her mother was enraged by a word her father said and determined to raise Takane better than her husband would even raise Amane. Her mother even enrolls her to a prestigious co-ed school, and put a strict schedule and extra lessons for her, which Takane didn’t really like. It caused a conflict between them and even among Takane and Amane (since Takane end up being jealous of Amane’s life and refused to reply to her emails)– and caused Takane to ran away from home in the spur of the moment kind of fight, only bringing a strange device she had found some while ago in her pocket. That’s when she got transported to the Digital World, and met her partner… also Amane.
- With Partner Digimon (Gaomon): Her laziness caused Gaomon to worry about her life, but later Gaomon found out her seriousness and understands her situation. Takane often used him as a pillow when she felt like lying down and rest. Overall, their seemingly-contrasting-but-similar-in-a-sense personality makes them have a stronger bond.
- With her twin (Amane Amagi): Amane have everything Takane didn’t in their recent chapter of life, and naturally Takane was jealous of her that she never even replies anymore to her emails, and in Digital World she critiques everything Amane does. However, they still care for each other deeply, but will take a while until they reconciled.
- [more might be later]
- Sleeping and napping
- Mobile games
- Being ‘effective’ in studying
- Having to do something that turns useless
- Being put in a strict schedule where she can’t put lazing around